Latest Job: Human Resources Manager – (Nigerian Nationals Only) at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
– #Latest #Job #Human #Resources #Manager #Nigerian #Nationals #Catholic #Relief #Services #CRS
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an International non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist person on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening …
You will partner with the Country Program (CP) Senior Management Team to provide overall strategic Human Resources (HR) direction for the CP in support of high-quality programs serving the poor and vulnerable. You will analyze and anticipate HR programs, services, and operations needs and challenges in the areas of recruitment, staff development, performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits, onboarding/orientation, policies, staff care, and employee administration and introduce improvement solutions.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Manage HR processes and activities to ensure they meet latest agency, donor, and local legal requirements and standards and reflect best practices.
- Provide professional HR advice and coaching to managers, staff, and partners on daily HR issues, especially in regards to recruitment, performance management, and employee relations.
- Effectively manage talent and supervise. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being. Provide coaching, strategically tailor individual development plans, and complete performance management for direct reports.
- Lead training and professional development needs assessment and analysis and ensure the provision of focused and precise development programs for CRS staff and partners.
- Ensure staff retention strategies reflect competitive and equitable compensation and benefits and a work environment that fosters staff engagement, empowerment through proper supervision, and personal and professional growth.
- Monitor the culture to ensure staff actions reflect CRS guiding principles, where dignity, diversity, community, and rights and responsibilities of all staff are valued. May serve as the CP focal point for Code of Conduct & Ethics and contribute to ensuring adherence and accountability to Safeguarding policies.
- Act as the CP’s key point of contact, internally and externally, on all HR-related matters. Represent the organization in forums related to HR management issues to stay abreast of standards, local laws, and industry best practices and to maintain peer contacts.
- Oversee record keeping through personnel files and/or Inisght that adheres to required CRS, donor, and local law regulations. As needed provide analytical reports on HR-related data, metrics and trends to support decision-making, workforce planning and development.
Required Languages – List languages required to perform the job
Travel – Must be willing and able to travel up to 30%.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong relations management abilities. Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally. Strategic in how they approach each relationship.
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills with ability to make sound judgment and decisions
- Very good planning, monitoring and organizational skills
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results-oriented
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Additional education may substitute for some experience.
- Experience with and demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret employment laws, regulations, policies, principles, concepts, and practices. Thorough knowledge of the local labor law.
- Staff management experience.
- Strong experience in presenting, facilitating, and coaching on HR topics.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Web Conferencing Applications, HRIS.
Supervisory Responsibilities: HR Officers
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: Project Leads, Deputy Country Reps (Programs & Operations), Head of Operations Units, Head of Offices, Field HR Officer, Head of HR, Regional People Officer, HRBP, Security Manager and the Country Representative.
External: HMO, Life Assurance Broker, INGO Forum Coordinator and Legal Counsel
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration required. Master’s degree in HR Management, Business Administration or Organizational Development preferred.
- Minimum of five years work experience in HR, preferably with an International or local NGO, with at least three of these years managing an HR function and strong knowledge of HR best practices and standards.
Interested and qualified? Go to Catholic Relief Services (CRS) on eipn.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com to apply
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.
Stay Connected with Kuri007.com – Follow for more updates, you will be notified soon. Thank You For Visiting