Latest Job: Import and Clearing Officer at Hello Products Limited
– #Latest #Job #Import #Clearing #Officer #Products #Limited
we’re an independent, entrepreneurial company of passionate doers obsessed with making the world a friendlier place…starting with your mouth
we’re on a mission to make the world a friendlier place, starting with your mouth. hello is a new kind of naturally friendlyâ„¢ oral care, created by a small, independent crew using thoug…
Read more about this company
Import and Clearing Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- City Ikeja
- Job Field Logistics
- Opening of Form M application to import
- Manage customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
- Liaising with accredited clearing agent for the clearing of goods at destination Apapa, Tin can island and airport as the case maybe
- Liaising with the shipping company on all issues with consignment
- Administering import procedures and documentations and effectively liaison with Nigerian Customs / Logistics.
- Managing demurrages, port charges within specified norms.
- Liaising with Port authorities & customs officials, monitoring compliance to regulatory requirements and maintaining requisite papers & documents.
- Coordinating with Port Authorities for various requirements connected the vessels handling at the ports.
- Renewal of relevant licenses for all company imported listed items should be conversant to the procedures
- Get duty assessment in one day after Pre- Arrival Assessment Report PAAR and rotation number is allotted.
- Apply and get refunds shipping & container deposits etc.
- Prepare daily progress report and send to Head Office before close of the business.
- Graduate in any field with at least 3 years post qualification experience in the FMCG sector.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hello Products on helloproducts.bamboohr.com to apply
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile
CLICK HERE TO APPLY