Latest Job: Production Manager at Shea Splendor
– #Latest #Job #Production #Manager #Shea #Splendor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Manufacturing
Shea Splendor is recruiting for a Production Manager
The Production Manager will oversee the production process and coordinates all activities to ensure enough resources are always on hand. S/He is responsible for planning and coordinating production activities of all products for optimal output and adherence to plan, with the aim of achieving best results through making sure that workflow meets required deadlines. S/He keeps the plants running optimally (>70% Capacity Utilization), ensures raw and packaging materials are readily available for production, Finished Goods are available for sale and guarantees the factory’s’ ability to meet supply demands as well as the availability of accurate inventory records for reporting and planning.
- Schedule usage of production materials to ensure optimal production levels
- Identify and resolve problems relating to inventory.
- Manage deadlines based on demand expectations.
- Ensure stock levels of all raw, packaging, and finished goods products are in conformance to inventory policy.
- Ensure loss due to stock shelf life of all raw, packaging, and finished goods products expiration is avoided.
- Ensure items are purchased to maintain agreed stock norms/inventory positions
- Ensure planned Raw materials, packaging materials and requirements are adequate for planned production.
- Plan purchase of Raw & Packaging materials
- Ensure production performs to plan.
- Ensure Stock Norm adherence.
- Ensure finished goods do not go out of stock.
- Must be conversant with production processes and timelines to ensure production meets plan.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are met
- Determine quality control standards
- Be jointly responsible for procurement activities to ensure timely purchase processes
- Enforce SHE, Quality control, AIB and GMP rules and policies of the company
- Identify training needs of production staff and develop training plans for leadership approval.
- Render appropriate reports to management on timely bases, such as:
- Daily, weekly and Monthly Production Plans.
- Purchase Request report for approval.
- Business planning inputs.
- Planning precision report
- Monitor inventory.
- Any other job assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree or equivalent in Sciences, Engineering or Mathematical Sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related function
- Computer literate.
- Good understanding of the manufacturing industry market trends and conditions.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Basic understanding of patterns and grading
- Knowledge of retail math’s and the ability to calculate wholesale costs, resource requirements planning (RRP) and margins
- Excellent understanding of lean manufacturing
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel to support work-in-progress and production schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate all manufacturing or production line equipment
- Work-based skills
- Ability to grasp complex concepts easily.
- Meticulous and diligent
- Excellent planning, negotiating, and organizing skills.
- Able to sit, stand and move around for long hours at a time
- Ability to motivate co-workers, colleagues and others.
- Ability to display self-confidence
- Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner.
- Analytically sound
- Excellent communication abilities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate who are passionate and willing to contribute towards the achievement of our goals should kindly fill the form using the link on or before 12noon Friday, 27th January, 2023.
Kindly note that applicants who do not follow this specification, will be disqualified.
All application should be sent in on or before 11:59am Friday, 27th January 2023.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, therefore early applications are highly encouraged.
Interested and qualified? Go to docs.google.com to apply
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY