Paris Hilton Net Worth: Earnings of the Model and Socialite Explored – Kuri007
– #Paris #Hilton #Net #Worth #Earnings #Model #Socialite #Explored #Teal #Mango
Paris Hilton, one of the heirs of the Hilton hotel chain, has made a name for herself through her modeling and reality TV career. The businesswoman and socialite married author Carter Reum and welcomed her first child, a son, in January 2023.
Hilton ventured into the entertainment industry in the late 1990s at the age of 19, when she kickstarted her modeling career. Over the years, she has made a huge fortune for herself. Here is everything we know about her net worth and earnings.
Paris Hilton Net Worth
As per the website Celebrity Net WorthParis Hilton has a net worth of $300 million. Most of these earnings came from her long career as a model, actress, and entrepreneur. Paris is the great-granddaughter of Hilton Hotel chain founder Conrad Hilton.
Apart from inheriting wealth from her rich family, she has also earned huge money from endorsements and businesses. She created a brand after her name, which sells a range of products from clothing and handbags to perfumes and home decor.
The perfume business, particularly, has so far launched 17 fragrances and generated $2 billion in gross revenue. Hilton reportedly gets 70% of the profits generated from the fragrance chain, which is a major contributor to her net worth.
Modeling and Reality TV Career
Hilton started modeling while in high school and was signed by Donald Trump’s agency Trump Model Management. She went on to model for brands like Guess, Christian Dior, and Marciano and was named New York’s Leading IT Girl in 2001. She continued to model over the years, and, more recently, did an assignment for Kanye West’s Yeezy brand.
In 2004, a sex tape featuring Paris and her then-boyfriend Rick Salomon was leaked online, which sparked controversy. Three weeks later, Paris collaborated with her childhood friend Nicole Richie to launch her reality show, The Simple Lifewhich focused on two socialites attempting blue-collar jobs.
The show was a success and went on for five seasons, leading to a massive fandom for Hilton. She then appeared in several shows and movies in minor roles. In 2004, she wrote and published her first book, Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Cheek Peek Behind the Posewhich made it to the NY Times best-sellers list.
Around the same time, she started working on her perfume line. In 2005, she released another book and launched her own jewelry line. She later also ventured into DJing and launched a record label.
Inherited Wealth and Real Estate
Paris Hilton’s grandfather, Barron Hilton, had a net worth of $4.5 billion but reportedly decided to donate most of it to charity as he was ashamed of his granddaughter’s antics. In 2007, 97% of the fortune went to charity, and the rest 3% was divided among 24 members of the family, including Paris. So, instead of the $190 million, each person got $5.6 million.
In 2007, the model bought a house in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, for $5.9 million. She also had a $6.2 million mansion in Beverly Hills, and a house in Hollywood Hills. Hilton paid $4.9 million to buy a penthouse in downtown Manhattan in 2014. She also bought an $8.4 million beachfront house in Malibu along with her husband, Carter Reum, in 2021.
For more news and updates, keep watching this space.
Stay Connected with Kuri007.com – Follow for more updates, you will be notified soon. Thank You For Visiting