PFL World Championship 2022 Date, Time, Fight Card, Prize Money, Live Stream
– #PFL #World #Championship #Date #Time #Fight #Card #Prize #Money #Live #Stream
The PFL World Championship for 2022 is scheduled for November 25, 2022, at the Hulu Theater in Madison Square Garden, what is the full MMA fight card for the event
Some of the best mixed martial arts fighters in the PFL will compete for a $1 Million prize in the Championship bouts that night. This amount could change their lives.
PFL World Championship 2022 Date, Time, Fight Card, Prize Money And Live Stream
On the Main Card, there will be fights between Kayla Harrison, former UFC fighter Stevie Ray, Aspen Ladd, and British star Brendan Loughnane. It should be a great night of action for the fans to watch with a string of riveting fights in store for us.
Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The Fight Card For The PFL World Championship 2022
Fights At The PFL Finals In 2022
NEWS: PFL Launches 24/7 FAST Channel
— PFL (@PFLMMA) November 3, 2022
- Sheymon Moraes vs. Marlon Moraes
- Natan Schulte vs. Jeremy Stephens
- Magomed Magomedkerimov vs. Gleison Tibau
- Marlon Moraes vs Sheymon Moraes – PFL Featherweight Championship bout
- Rob Wilkinson vs. Omari Akhmedov – PFL Light Heavyweight Championship bout
- Sadibou Sy vs. Dilano Taylor – PFL Welterweight Championship bout
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Stevie Ray – PFL Lightweight Championship bout
- Aspen Ladd vs. Julia Budd
- Ante Delija vs. Matheus Scheffel – PFL Heavyweight Championship bout
- Brendan Loughnane vs. Bubba Jenkins – PFL Featherweight Championship bout
- Kayla Harrison vs. Larissa Pacheco – PFL Women’s Lightweight Championship bout
Kayla Harrison Quits PFL World Championship?
The great MMA fighter Kayla Harrison just said that this will be her last year in the PFL tournament format. Harrison told MMAFighting that the mental and physical grind played a role in her decision:
“I can’t even imagine trying to gain 145 pounds four times in six months. I don’t think that’s possible. I’m hypoglycemic. It would be bad for my health, and I wouldn’t be able to do my best if I did it. I know I need to be patient and wait for the big fights.”
To know more about PFL World Championship, do follow The SportsGrail on a regular and frequent basis.