Shop Wayfair’s Black Friday Sneak Peak Sale for Deals Up to 70% Off
– #Shop #Wayfairs #Black #Friday #Sneak #Peak #Sale #Deals
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
As soon as November hits, we’re ready. It’s shopping time! Bring on the Black Friday deals! Too bad they’re still multiple weeks away.
Or are they? Wayfair isn’t waiting around this year. The Black Friday Sneak Peek sale just launched to let shoppers nab doorbuster deals and top bestsellers on sale for up to 70% off. This special event only lasts through November 11, and then it’s back to waiting. So let’s start shopping. Check out our top picks from the sale below in decor, furniture and appliances!
1. Our Absolute Favorite: It’s time to decorate for the holidays, so we’re starting this list off with a Steelside 109” in. Lighted Faux Garland for your fireplace mantel, window, bookshelf, front door or elsewhere — originally $70, now $40!
2. We Also Love: Whether you’re renting a space or don’t want to commit to painting, this Beachcrest Home Aalin Peel & Stick Wallpaper makes creating a stunning accent wall so easy — originally $104, now $84!
3. We Can’t Forget: Do you see the absolutely enormous number of reviews on this Union Rustic Giannini Geometric Moroccan Area Rug? Shoppers are obsessed — originally $321, now $184!
4. Bonus: Adding this Three Posts Kimbro Oval Wall Mirror to your space will be an instant upgrade. A functional one too — originally $234, now $120!
5. Last but Not Least: You could totally use this Willa Arlo Arcuri Tray for serving food at a holiday party, but it works as decor too, maybe to organize products on your vanity or an end table — originally $71, now $66!
6. Our Absolute Favorite: This Mercury Row Perdue Velvet Sleeper Sofa is such a chic pick for your living room, and the best part is it can be easily converted into a bed for guests — originally $880, now $530!
7. We Also Love: How cool is this arched Steelside Kendra Steel Etagere Bookcase? With five tiers of storage, it’s a chic, functional conversation starter — originally $199, now $178!
8. We Can’t Forget: Get organized with this Sand & Stable Veda Wide 2-Drawer Mobile Vertical Filing Cabinet — originally $224, now $140!
9. Bonus: Add some luxury to your bedroom without breaking the bank by picking up this Etta Avenue Milo Upholstered Bed during this sale — originally $475, now $197!
10. Last but Not Least: This Three Posts Lorraine TV Stand is going to create some serious rustic charm in your living space — originally $305, now $153!
11. Our Absolute Favorite: When it comes to blenders, Vitamix is truly iconic. We were so excited when we found this Vitamix Explorian E310 Blender on sale — originally $450, now $350!
12. We Also Love: Everyone wants a waffle maker, but so few people actually buy one. Now is your chance with this Cuisinart 4 Slice Belgian Waffle Maker — originally $110, now $60!
13. We Can’t Forget: You know what goes great with waffles? Ice cream. Add this Cuisinart Mix It In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker to your cart — originally $240, now $130!
14. Bonus: Ditch the microwave and the kettle on the stove and grab this easy-to-use Hamilton Beach Electric Tea Kettle instead — originally $50, now $31!
15. Last but Not Least: This is your chance to grab this highly-rated Dash Express Tasti-Crisp Air Fryer for a wildly affordable price — originally $50, now $40!
Looking for more? Explore the rest of the Black Friday Sneak Peak sale at Wayfair here!
Not done shopping? Check out more of our gift picks below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!