Six Nations Rugby 2023 schedule, dates, time, matches calendar, format, TV coverage live stream
– #Nations #Rugby #schedule #dates #time #matches #calendar #format #coverage #live #stream
Checkout the 2023 Six Nations Rugby Championship complete schedule, start date, venue, teams, format, matches and more
The 2023 Six Nations Rugby Championship, the 24th overall season of the Six Nations Rugby Championship, is scheduled to begin next month. The tournament is an annual rugby union competition which will be staged between France, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Italy. France will enter the competition as the defending champions, having won the Grand Slam in 2022.
Six Nations Rugby 2023 schedule, dates, matches calendar, format and TV coverage live stream
🇫🇷 The 42-man squad for @FranceRugby as they aim to defend their #GuinnessSixNations title.#AwakenAnticipation pic.twitter.com/6WcSEcX8l3
— Guinness Six Nations (@SixNationsRugby) January 18, 2023
Team France would be aiming to perform at the highest level and bring the title back to their country. However, the competition will be difficult since every team in the competition is capable of winning the championship. Having said that, we’ve covered all you need to know about the 2023 Six Nations Championship.
When will the 2023 Six Nations Championship begin?
The 2023 Six Nations Rugby Championship is all set to commence on Saturday, February 4, 2023. The competition will be concluded on Saturday, March 18, 2023. In total six teams will feature in the competition and the competition will follow a league format, with each team playing their opponents on one occasion.
What are the teams in the 2023 Six Nations Championship?
The 2023 Six Nations Rugby Championship will be held between six countries – England, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, France and Ireland.
- Sat 4 Feb, 2.15 pm – Wales vs Ireland
- Sat 4 Feb, 4.45 pm – England vs Scotland
- Sun 5 Feb, 3 pm – Italy vs France
- Sat 11 Feb, 2.15 pm – Ireland vs France
- Sat 11 Feb, 4.45 pm – Scotland vs Wales
- Sun 12 Feb, 3 pm – England vs Italy
- Sat 25 Feb, 2.15 pm – Italy vs Ireland
- Sat 25 Feb, 4.45 pm – Wales vs England
- Sun 26 Feb, 3 pm – France vs Scotland
- Sat 11 Mar, 2.15 pm – Italy vs Wales
- Sat 11 Mar, 4.45 pm – England vs France
- Sun 12 Mar, 3 pm – Scotland vs Ireland
- Sat 18 Mar, 12.30 pm – Scotland vs Italy
- Sat 18 Mar, 4.45 pm – France vs Wales
- Sat 18 Mar, 5 pm – Ireland vs England
More on Six Nations Championship
The Six Nations Championship is a rugby union competition held each year between England, France, Ireland, Italy, Wales, and Scotland. The tournament has been known by its current name since 2000 when Italy became the championship’s sixth member. England is the competition’s most successful team, having won the title twenty-nine times.
ALSO READ: Ballon d’Or in 2023 new rules changes, format, vote and season window
Recommended: Sports Fan App
Stay Connected with Kuri007.com – Follow for more updates, you will be notified soon. Thank You For Visiting